IQHQ Elco Yards, LP
Elco Yards is located in downtown Redwood City along the Caltrain corridor and close to several major highways. It is surrounded by residential, retail, restaurants, and parks with immediate access to the Bay.
The property is 654,000 square feet in total and will feature four life science buildings, including lab, office, and retail space.
Red Car Analytics will provide T24 Commissioning and LEED Fundamental Commissioning services and CALGreen Building certification. The systems commissioned include:
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Unit(s)
- Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) outdoor units
- VRF FCU (Fan Coil Unit) terminal units; including any outdoor air VAV (Variable Air Volume) boxes
- Building exhaust fans
- Garage exhaust fans; CO system
- Building Automation System (BAS) controls
- Domestic water heating system; Air Source Heat Pump(s)
- Indoor lighting and lighting controls system
- Exterior lighting and lighting controls system
- Irrigation system
- Electrical submeter system
- Solar PV